Welcome to Snazzy Rags & Such
Charleston’s First Premier Adult Consignment Sale
"A girl should be two things...classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel
"Everything in your closet should have an expiration date" - Any Warhol
Registration for Fall/Winter sale is now open!!
Recycle your closets into CASH!!
Snazzy Rags & Such is designed for Smart & Savvy Women AND Men
who enjoy designer clothes, shoes and accessories,
but know they don't need to spend a fortune to look and feel great!!!
Mark you calendars for the Fall/Winter Sale
Pre-Sale (open to consignors, volunteers, and Facebook Friends only)
Public Sale - September 27th - 28th
We will be selling "Tagging Kits" for $20. Each kit includes 100 wire hangers
and 250 safety pins. Please contact us on Facebook or at email@example.com
if you wish to purchase a kit. We have limited quantities and they go very fast.
See our calendar of events for a full schedule
The India Center
800 Green Road
Charleston, WV 25309
Snazzy Rags consignors will earn 70% of their total sales and the remaining 30%
will be donated to the new CAMC David Lee Cancer Center "Wig Shop"
to purchase wigs for the less fortunate.
Consignor’s in-kind donations will be given to Union Mission Ministries, Inc.
and will be tax-deductible.
***WITH A SALE LIKE THIS EVERYBODY WINS***